I've recently been tagged by Tania Sheko to share 7 things about myself, so here goes:
1. I was engaged to my husband & bought first home whilst still at school, & married at 18.And they said it wouldn't last!
2. I was a late starter and didn't go to uni until I was 37. Now I'm doing an M.Ed.
3. I started my teaching career as a high school French teacher (some people say I swapped to primary just so that I could be taller than some of my students!)
4. I am Welsh & came to Australia in 1992.(And no, I can't sing! - but I can say the long train station name).
5. I have 3 children - 2 are police officers & the other is a lawyer.
6. I love reading, especially crime, mystery and psychological thrillers.
7. As a child I (from the age of 9 until about 16) I was heavily involved in ballroom dancing. Now I think I have 2 left feet.
Now I'm tagging the following people, hoping that they haven't been tagged already: